Separate your bulk material as flexible as never before!
The VarioShaker is a component seperator for feeding parts in the automation process.
Bulk material with a size of 0.5 mm - 100 mm can be flexibly supplied for further processing without any changes to the VarioShaker.
Thanks to intuitive software.
Quick-Change vibratory plates.
For many part geometries.
Fast production changeover.
Thanks to short changeover times.
Integrated transmitted light.
External light independent part detection.
Also available as fully integrated cell.
Contact us for more information.
|Classic part separation systems||Flexible part separation VarioShaker|
|Flexiblity||- Designed for one type of component and can process them||-Designed for a wide range of components and can handle components with different geometries and weight|
- Adaption to component barely possible|
- Conversion by experts partly possible
- Can be converted easily and manually, without expert knowledge|
- Adaption to component due to different vibrating surfaces
- Conversion possible by running empty
- High acquisition costs|
- Long amortization with changing parts
|- Fast amortization with changing parts|
|Process stability / availability||
- Susceptible to fluctuating components / dimensions (e.g., injection molded parts at different temperatures)|
- Increased downtime / fault time
|- Robust and unobtrusive|